Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Night at the Opera...


So NOT a night at the Opera.
Better than that.
A night under the big lights of the Rodeo.



If you know me even a tiny bit, 
you know how I feel about little men who wear big men things...
Like basketball shorts and gym shoes,
Golf duds such as plaid shorts and polo shirts,
And the best one of all... Wranglers and boots.
I could not have smiled any more... 
My face would have split right in half.


The littles were amazing...
Aside from a couple of dropped beverages and three bathroom trips...
They were golden.


They danced and clapped and pointed at horses, cows and "MOTO Cycles".
Confused?  The motorbikes provided mid-point entertainment.
And the train rumbling down the tracks was equally impressive.


They managed the giant metal bleachers like champs.
And mostly, they stuck their little Wrangler butts at me for pictures.


Heaven is at the Opera....
Er... The Rodeo.
And it involves toddlers clad in dusty boots and jeans.


It's official... I'm a hick.
Always have been - Always will be.
And these little Wrangler butts drive me nuts.
:)

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

where was ryan's fanny in all of this? and i think we are suckers for the little's dressed like the biggies

The Sutherland Family said...

Love the little wrangler butts, ssoo cute!