Friday, July 20, 2012

Ten Months...


In no particular order, here are the Top Ten Things to Love about
Our Mighty Ten-Month-Old...
*Insert Gasp*
I know, right?
HOW, pray tell, did he turn ten months old?
On today's to-do list, invent a "stop time" machine...
Moving on...

1.  His little tongue - this is self-explanatory.

2.  His darling cheeks.  Muah, Muah.
Oh Wait... All four of them :)
Two more Muahs.

3.  His baby blues.  I mean, have you ever?

4.  His Teeth.  These Bottom Two Pearly Whites and of course the fangs which are soon to be joined by his two fronts.  (Hurry Please.  Ry tells me his two fangs are probably just his front teeth but they are spaced SO far apart.  And I'm a little nervous. What if he's right?  What if I'm vain?)

5. His crawl.  I could die watching his little bear cub bod move about the house.

6.  The way he sleeps.  ALWAYS on his side and usually snuggling a blanket.  It slays me.

7.  His obsession with water.  Which is a running trend with every one of our little lambs.

8.  His will to live.  I mean, I laugh as I type that, but seriously, don't the younger kids get hardier due to their sheer will to remain alive?  It's a miracle that any babe survives older siblings.

9.  His somber side.  This little boy is a thinker.  He observes, files it away, and then talks it out later with us after his brothers have gone to bed.  It is adorbs.

10.  The way he hauls his heiny on over to mama whenever I enter the room.  Admit it, you would smile like a school girl if this is what greeted you, without fail, every time you were within sight.  I am a lucky lady - "fo sho".


Oh Acers... we adore you.
You are our little cherry on top of our boy trifecta.
Now stop with all the new tricks and growing and stuff.
You're ten million times more than we ever expected!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh man they grow up so stinkin fast!
Love the tongue hanging out! Too cute!
As for the fangs, I'm loving it! My friends little guy did the same, had his fangs first and he looked like the cutest vampire chubs!
Sad that I haven't seen you since Dax was still in a carrier. :(
Miss my favorite Utards!

The Belnaps said...

don't worry..his teeth will be fine and we are vain..i mean really? who wants their baby to look weird? Chloe's two toppers finally joined the fangs...phew! How did our babies get so big?

Amy B. said...

I love his little tongue!!!