Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clusterphobia...


I am scared of clusters.
Clusters of crap in my pantry.
Clusters of toys in my living room.
Clusters of laundry stacked in laundry baskets.
Clusters of melted chocolate and various other "things" at the bottom of my bag.

You know, Clusters.
In General.

We bid farewell to family that has been staying with us.
We called a wrap on our family parties (at least for a week).
We put the littles to bed prior to nine pm for two days running now.

I am praying that we can bid farewell to some lingering clusters.
Clusters be gone!

Last night helped.  Last night we got cluster therapy via rain drops.  



 

And it made us smile.



When it started raining outside, we stopped mid-toy-room-clean up, dropped trou and ran.  
The boys were elated.  






Dax was completely mesmerized by the storm drain.  


Ace crawled his way out the door and into the action.  


And, Big K, mid-splash, threw out a little heartfelt line that made me grin, 
"I SO Happy!"


And for the rest of the evening, the clusters were forgotten.  
I mean, I woke up this morning, and a few of them are still here... weird.
But, you know, rain drops, as magical as they are, can only do so much.

:)

3 comments:

Mel said...

We've been loving the rain over here too! It's been a nice change for us!
Kael's muscle T is perfect for him!
PS. We'll be there tomorrow...a whole cluster of us! Hope you're ready ;)

Chrystie said...

Cute post! Hey, so spill it. What is the secret for removing green hair? Arden is starting to look like Oscar the Grouch. chrystiezz@yahoo.com Help!!! :)

Mel said...

I was kidding! I wish I was there. You know I'd be crashing your place the second I was there! ;)