Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mi Familia....


Sometimes my mama pulls rank and makes a Mama/Grandma request that will inevitably be fulfilled.
Such as this.



Pictures of Mi Familia.
Cute little stinks...

Meet "Stone Faced Ace" - SERIOUS.




Grandma has a class reunion coming up and apparently since she (Insert air quotes), "Has the cutest family in the entire world, and wants to show us all off." (End air quotes) she needed updated pictures of each one of her kiddos fam-damilies.





Well.... that presented a bit of a problem for us.  We suck and we had no profesh family pictures of our entire crew.  Poor Acey... when did yo mama get so lax on her stringent picture rules?  Thank Heavens for Grandma Gail, eh?  Now we have some photos of our family with your cute little mug in them.


 




Here is the bright and chipper Gardner Fam.
Trying to smile on cue.
Fetch all mighty if that was not a LONG evening event.
I am surprised you can't see tiny beads of sweat across my nose.
I must be a gluten for punishment.
I must enjoy pain and creating extra things on my "to-do list".
RyGar must hate my guts for making him pose on a random summer evening.





You're welcome, Mama.
Oh, who am I kidding.
Thank you, Mama.
And thank YOU little men of mine.
And big man of mine.
You're cute little monsters.
And I'll keep you.
Forever.
:)

  

8 comments:

Chrystie said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family! Those fam pictures are HARD work for a momma, making sure everyone is clean and hairs are done and clothes are clean at the same time and no one is screaming, wow. Great job! And you look beautiful, the rose amongst all those thorny boys :-) Where did you have these done?

Brandi said...

ADORABLE!

Amy B. said...

Ummm...I really don't like any of them...said no one ever! Supa supa cute missy!!! I love the stone cold Ace face...adorbs!

The Sutherland Family said...

They turned out SO adorable! Love em =)

Lisa said...

L.O.V.E. !!!!!

Lisa said...

L.O.V.E. !!!!!

Luana said...

Super cute photos!

Liz said...

Love every last one of them!! You all look great! It stinks to get ready for them, but love the results in the end!