Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Time's a Comin'...

Let's just start off with a Christmas framer, for kicks and giggles, shall we?
Oh my heart.
He may undress the bottom foot of the tree on a daily basis, but he is one cute little deer.
And how about these skippy little elves?
Our ward had the opportunity to provide Christmas for refugee families.  My sweet boys helped me shop for goodies for little 2-year-old Brianna and 4-year-old Jesus and then we wrapped everything up and delivered it on the coldest day of the year, I'm sure.  
Ace told me his heart was feeling really happy and "com" aka calm.  Being able to give really kicked off the Christmas season for us all.  We are so very blessed and fortunate to have Ryan who provides such an amazing life full of blessings for us.  We have our health, our home, the gospel and wonderful family & friends.
Truly all one ever needs.
I imagine the faces of our little angels on Christmas morning and it almost makes me cry.  What would it have been like without the spirit of Christmas urging us to serve?  
So grateful to share this experience with my little family.
And speaking of grateful -- ugh, my photos and my transitional phrases are rusty - sorry for the over abundance of lame writing.  Alas, here are a few more shots of Booner Bear in action.  It's his first Christmas and I'm so excited to watch him.  
Maybe even more excited to watch his brothers WITH him.  Watching them love him and teach him has become one of my favorite passtimes although, as his face depicts, sometimes he gets over loved.
Finally, we celebrated in Logan this past weekend with all the Albrecht's at our family party.  This is all the grand kiddos and Grandma Gail & Grandpa Hooky after the white elephant gift exchange.  It was a hit and Kaelster is beyond thrilled he got a bowling ball in a bowling bag.  :) 
So much magic this time of year.  We cram a lot of good feels during this, the last month in the calendar, and I look forward to it all year long.  Let's do this, December.  We're loving it! 

No comments: