Monday, August 29, 2016

Liquid Gold...

Lately when I watch him I can't even believe he's mine.
He is such a love.
I know I know - I've used that line before on other kiddos of mine... but seriously, this one can go with the flow like he is made of liquid gold.
He sleeps when we're on the road, because it seems like a good thing to do when you're lying in a car seat.  He'll stay awake and interact with whomever he comes in contact with - even when it's nap time, but we're missing it, because there are other pressing matters.
He eats well.  Naps well.  Plays well with others or solo.
He crawls, stands, toddles along couches, tables and cabinets... generally making his way through life as a cute little explorer content to figure it all out or have it shown to him in pieces.
He likes it outside.  He likes it inside.
He likes familiar faces and doesn't worry much about unfamiliar ones.
He observes the world around him and even when it seems a bit unpleasant, he looks at you with a big grin and seems to say, "Not the best, but I'mma gonna smile anyway."
If he is acting up he is either hungry or tired.  And his "fits" last all of three minutes at most before he drifts off to la la land or gets his dimpled fingers around a bottle.
I feel like I robbed the Heavens here.
I mean just look at our little cherub!
We love you Boone.
Sweet Dreams, little one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sleeping pics are the best ever! What a sweet little babe.

Unknown said...

oops...sorry this is ashley ha ha