Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Tactile Learner...

Boone is strictly on formula and baby food at this point in his life.
The formula part is a welcome change...
The baby food part?
Not so much.
He is SO messy!  
And if I'm being honest I think he kind of revels in it.
He holds the spoon every time I shovel it near his mouth (so helpful)
Insert Sarcasm
He slaps his little hands on the wet tray full of mini piles of baby food & drool --
Causing a virtual baby food splash fest. Sigh.
And he giggles his way through most of his time in the hi chair.
What I'm saying is... can't the boy just live on baby puffs and cheerios for a good while?
Because I don't know if I have the stamina in me.
But I do have indoor plumbing - Praise the Lord - so this boy gets his fair share of baths.
And there ain't nothin' sweeter than a babe fresh out of the bath.
I guess we'll rinse & repeat... 

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

HAhaHA! Ah yes, I guess there are some things about babies that I don't miss (a.k.a. cleaning sweet potatoes out of every crevice of the @$%^ high chair 47 times a week). He is adorable!!