Friday, July 8, 2016

Fourth of July Sunday...

Having Fourth of July fall on Monday this year meant the celebrations began Friday and ran all the way through Tuesday morning.
I mean, twist our arm, America... I guess if we MUST we will throw a few more parties in your honor!  And since we were all going to church to sing, "God Bless America", we should certainly dress the part don't you think?
Grandma Gail and most of her church going grand kiddies.  She clearly hated her duty as official baby holder in this picture.  :)
After church snuggles between my two nappers.  Good job Boone and RyGar...
Yard Games... Chalk and Bubbles for HOURS.
And Heart-to-Hearts (or forehead to foreheads) with Grandpa Hooky.
And then, cue the summer evening golden light for a family ball game.
Be still my heart.
Here are my little loves playing ball on my Elementary school field.
(And calling their shots like the Babe... made us roll Kaelster)
A few tips from Coach Albrecht... 
And a whole lotta flair.... 
:)
Bring me the All-American Sundays all summer long!!

2 comments:

Holly K said...

You just need a giant dog and you could have your own Sandlot! So dang cute!!

The Sutherland Family said...

The Pahvant Field is looking kind of dreamy here!