Monday, October 26, 2015

The Land O' Pumpkins...

Do you know how cool it is to "do fall" Preschool style? I mean, thus far, we've visited a dairy farm, an apple orchard, and now the pumpkin patch!  I wait all year for fall to come and then it does, and then I "have to" go on all these outings in the most beautiful, crisp weather known to man kind.  My life doesn't suck is what I'm trying to say in a not-so-eloquent way.

Pumpkins the size of Texas.  Relatively speaking.
The corn maze with my amazin' fellers.
Even this uber enthusiastic little mazer...
There are hardly words, Ace Face.
Photo Op props for my little punkins.

The smelliest petting zoo of all time.  Seriously though, if the smell has something to do with the ranking system then this one ranks HIGH, folks.  
Have we reached complete "fall cliche" status yet?  According to my calculations - yes.  Yes we have.  Mission accomplished, dudes.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Adorable pictures, as per usual. Now I have guilt though, we haven't made it to a pumpkin patch yet this year, and time grows short! I will have to figure a way to squeeze it in since we are sadly pumpkinless. Great job you!