Friday, May 18, 2018

All Hail the Graduate....

We have another Kindergarten Graduate on our hands.  
They don't award honor cords here at Freedom Elementary, but if they did, I'm sure this little human would be wearing multiples.  :)
They had the cutest program prepared and Ace sang his little heart out with a big old grin on his face.  He did so well on his speaking part and he nailed every little hand action.
I know I'm his mama but, Come on!  Ain't he a handsome lad?
Keep up the good work, Ace Face.  Big things are in your future!
We just know it.
And while we're talking about all the things that happen in May - let's not forget the darling 1st grade program that Dax and his buddies put on.
They all wore their tie-dyed shirts and each class had a different color scheme.  I love that Dax has such great little friends in his class this year.
And I really love that he'll still spot me in the crowd and beam down on me.  
Dax you are pure light, buddy!
Maybe I got a little teary-eyed listening to my boy sing, "A Million Dreams" from the Greatest Showman.  Not because I'm an uber fan of the movie, but because I'm an uber fan of Dax.  And I believe him when he belts out the words, 
"Every night I lie in bed, 
the brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake.  
I think of the what the world could be
A vision of the one I see.  
A million dreams is all it's gonna take.  
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make."

Dream it all, dudes!  We're cheering for you.

Can't wait to see Kael's program next week.
This time of year is busy and crazy and kind of like Christmas for us mom's. 
I'm grateful to be able to celebrate with my little star students.

No comments: