Friday, November 10, 2017

Jazz Hands...

Well well well - what have we here?
A gaggle of Gardner Guys huddled around Grandpa's phone as they watch and rewatch a "kill shot".
Boys. :)
We hustled up to Logan for the Baptism of another one of our cute cousins.  It was a wild and raucous party and oh so fun!  (Boone's Tea Cup is killin' me) 
And took pictures of this cute couple.  It was raining and freezing per Logan.
This week my little ballas and I attended the Jr. Jazz Tip Off Party at the Vivint Arena.
 Where these dudes met some other ballas... and collected autographs.
We also met some cheer leaders (the fellas asked me to "cut the girls out of the picture") and my chest swelled with pride.  That's right boys... crop out ALL the girls until you're at least 21.  :)
They stood center court and each got to take a shot.
And then they hung out in the locker room with Rudy Gobert's stuff -- not Rudy Gobert.
Which was a bummer but still rad.
They all played their basketball games this week and wrestling started too - so it's no wonder I'm always late to the keyboard around these parts lately.  Just know -- this boy mom gig is all that and a bag o' chips.  I love hanging with my dudes.
And I may or may not have done a some "Jazz Hands" myself in center court- which no one but me appreciated and I didn't even care.  :)

No comments: