Sunday, March 20, 2016

Turn that Calendar Page...

It's SPRING!  I kind of just sang that in my head "Anna Style" from Frozen.  It seemed appropriate and now that I'm typing about it - it really seems appropriate.  I think I'll do it again only louder with more vibrator - think opera style and sing it with me.... 
Spring is awesome!
Sure, it's still winter in the shade and summer in the sun - the tulips are bound to be covered in a blanket of snow or two before it's all said and done, but it's officially spring.
And that means summer is just around the corner!

SO... in absolutely no order, here are a few little spring things we've been enjoying:

The return of "All the boys in the hood in our front yard playing for hours". 
These friends are moving at the close of the school year and we're gonna MISS them!  Until then, bring on the bikes, scooters, baseball games, sidewalk chalk, kites and bug collecting.
Boone sleeping in the carseat. 
The doooood hasn't quite learned to love it just yet, so when he isn't crying about it - we celebrate.
Daddy feeding times and a little hand full of butt!
I don't know - tools?
"What are you doin' guys?"
"Projects."
"Fixin' stuff."
  "Diggin for rocks."
For two entire hours in the warm afternoon sun!
Which led to a rock sale wherein they actually earned money!  High fives, gents.
Safety Goggles.  All day - err day.
And those killer eyes that peer back at me from behind the cheap plastic.
New grins that show off little gaps where a tiny tooth once resided.
Dax is five dollars richer thanks to the tooth fairy celebrating his first lost ivory.
Brother heart-to-hearts.  I die.
The soothing powers of swaddles.
And binkies.  The only one he wants anything to do with and it's giant.
 Baby smiles that include goofy tongue action.
 Wild leprechaun raptor boy all jazzed up from a day full of green.
Sunday Snoozes.   
Happy Spring - Happy Spring - Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Awesome! I loooove how Ryan is out cold and Boone's eyes are WIDE open. Hooray for spring! I may or may not be a little sunburned after the first day of spring.