Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer Lovin'...

You guys, we don't have much to report by way of swanky vacations these past few days or even anything particularly noteworthy... but if you ask my kids... they'll tell you tall tales of summer and water and fun.  Which makes me think this "whole lotta nothin'" equates to somethin' special in their big book of summer.
My favorite faces of summer... in no particular order...
 Those little lips are usually stained blue or green from Otter Pops and 90 percent of the time they're shirtless and their little feet dutifully report hours spent outside barefoot in the sun...
Random Side Note:
Dr. Gardner removed Kael's stitches on Sunday.  He was a little nervous but then giggled when the whole thing was over... like, really?  That was it?
The trio of terror... on the boat on a Saturday afternoon.

Then scrubbing the filth and murk of Utah Lake off that night.
All spiffed up and ready for church on Sunday morning.
 I think I'll keep every single one of them.  
Even the mighty three-year-old.
XO

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Cute little dudes! I need to get my butt blogging again, i sort of took a 2 month break =)

Chrystie said...

Adorable, those sun-tanned faces! You are doing summer right, for sure. I need to get my blogging butt in gear, I have been seriously dragging lately. I blame my crappy camera phone. It couldn't be that i am just lazy, could it?