Friday, August 23, 2019

We RUN Summer...

Another quick peek into some of our summer highlights:
1.  The fellas secured an hour of play time on the Jazz Court.  I still don't know how but it had something to do with our neighbor, Jason and ALL my boys were in Heaven.
Especially the big guy in the middle.  ;)
2.  I ran my first half-marathon by participating in the American Fork Half.  13.1 miles is no joke.  I have to say I respect the distance, but I also trained HARD for the race all winter and spring.  I finished with a time of 1:56 and I felt pretty good about it.  
3.  Our big boys secured a couple of steady lawn mowing jobs and filled in here and there when neighbors were on vacations.  They impressed us with their sense of responsibility, their dedication to their job and their customers and their pride at work well done.   Proud of you fellers.
4.  Booner took more naps in the car than any of our kids combined.
{Possibly}
And this image of him dreaming and drooling represents an overarching theme for us this summer...
We played hard, we lived happy and we slept well.  REALLY well.
We adored you, Summer 2019.

No comments: