Friday, August 23, 2019

From Summer to FREEDOM...

The irony isn't lost on me that when Tuesday, August 20th hit, I sent my boys from summer vacation to "Freedom".
Freedom Elementary, that is.
They cleaned up pretty dang nice, if I do say so myself.  I love every one of those little faces and I was resistant to send them to 4th, 3rd and 2nd grades and Preschool.
We had one heck of a ride this summer.
Dax has Mrs. Dibb and is in 3rd Grade
 Kael has Mrs. Alston and is in 4th Grade.
Boone is stoked to experience school for the first time ever and he goes every Tuesday and Thursday morning to 3-year-old Preschool at "Teacher Brandee's".
Ace has Mrs. Adams and is in 2nd Grade.
Ryan and I had the annual back to school talk and RyGar gave the boys blessings.
We decided on the theme, 
"Don't be the Same, Be Better"

We hope these little dooooods always remember there is room for improvement and that some of the best lessons and forward strides are made along the journey, in moments of informal learning.  We hope they make goals then work to achieve them.  We hope they'll not blend in to the crowd but will stand out for reasons of good.  We hope they'll remember to build others up and stay confident.  We hope they'll always remember they are chosen sons of a Heavenly Father who loves them and that we love them too, SO very much.
Now go get 'em boys!
XO

No comments: