Friday, November 4, 2016

Halloweeners...

I gotta say, I have never pulled off a fully themed family costume.  Never.
We have coordinated the boys - mostly because they are into similar things (we had them as a litter).
But the family costume was a figment of my imagination until JUST THIS YEAR!
I present to you...
The Sons of Anarchy.
Hells Angels.
Biker Bros & Moto Mama.
Take your pick.  It worked and we loved it!
Halloween 2016 - you might just be my favorite yet.
It will probably go down as one of our family's miracles that RyGar actually participated AND pulled out his motorcycle for the occasion.  But to my credit (ha ha) I thought of the very least involved costume for big man and went from there.  Why yes, yes I will accept your cyber high fives.
I can't tell you how much Ace adored his costume, but maybe the above photo will help.
Nor can I tell you how paranoid I am that I introduced them to the concept of tattoo sleeves & skull caps at such a young age.  :)
Dax wore that itchy "Duck Dynasty" hair all day long.  He totally loved it.
Hey Boone - Not a soul is believing such a sweet face could do anything to deserve prison time.
Oh my rowdy crew... I just adore you in every way.
Thanks Ryno for playing along.  I kiss yo rugged face!  :)
And many thanks to Ryan's sweet Mom & Dad who came to man our door so the neighborhood wouldn't revolt against us and we could trick or treat as a gang.
We'll keep those crazies as well!  
Off to raid the candy stash...
See Ya, Witches!!

No comments: