Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Own...

These boys... I delight in them more than you can imagine.  
In the throes of infertility I cried to RyGar that all I really wanted was a couple of little Dennis the Menace's to call my own.  Turns out my wishes were granted.
The other day Dax dug out his sling shot from the "weapons box"... yes, we have one of those, and it's filled to the brim with little man toy weapons like marshmallow shooters, laser guns and sling shots.  He then came to me with a request for some new "key pants".  "WHAT?"  I asked not sure what he meant.  "I want some key pants -- you know the kind with the little keys that hook to the straps - the kind that has lots of pockets for rocks and sling shots?"  I knew exactly what he meant and you don't have to ask this girl twice.  Off we went to DI to find a pair of overalls.  We came out successful and this little dude has been wearing them with his chucks and toting around his sling shot ever since.  Swoon.
He's basically my spirit animal personified. 
And a couple other "little delights from the weekend"...
Big Brother/Little Brother morning love.  They are my little early risers and they snuggle together in the wee hours of daylight.  Just look at those faces!
My tiny hand shadow puppeteer... 
He's been a beast lately, but when I see him work the sun and the shade and concentrate with those little fingers - it's all forgotten.  :)
All my little gents scrubbed up and combed for church on Sunday.  Can you even get over how big Boone looks?  Suddenly he's just another one of the the boys sporting plaid
with his best "check mates".  :)
 Nah... still a baby.  How 'bout dem lips?  Sigh.  
Yep... this mama delights in her boys more than they can even imagine.

No comments: