Friday, April 15, 2016

Lizards in the Sky with Diamonds...

That was a lame little "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" attempt - but here's why...

1a.  These diamonds of April Fool's Day pictures make me laugh out loud.  We froze their cereal... sprinkled some fresh on top and added a bit more milk and it looked soooo legit.  Kael was bound and determined to muscle that spoon out of his frigid breakfast.
1b.  The mustaches I drew on their sleeping angel faces?  It's wicked how much enjoyment I got outta that.  Payback for the times they have healthy doses of evil in them, on a day when practical jokes are encouraged, I guess.  :)

2.  Dax's overachieving preschool teacher had Scales and Tails come visit the classroom and Ace was invited to come as well.  My kiddos petted, adored and loved the various lizards and turtles and (shriek) SNAKES the presenter brought. 
 I nearly disowned them for holding "Fuzzy Wuzzy" the boa.  Barf.
3.  Things that leave this mama feeling sky high & singing:
Boys that bake cookies with "the brudders".
Boys that watch their Papa Bear's every move and join in to, "Get Hawg Rider!"
Baby taking in the world around him and becoming more alert and aware.
My little lost boys playing pirates in the sunlight... 
They should never be put to bed because they always wake up a day older...

No comments: