Monday, February 29, 2016

Big & Bigger...

Big News - The weather is down right SPRING-like.
Winters in Utah make for hardy boys, so when temps like 50 degrees happen in February, well, they shuck their shirts and play in the hood for hours on end.
In one afternoon alone, I spied sidewalk chalk, a driveway full of bikes and scooters, soccer games, juice boxes, and baseball.
Mama doesn't complain.
Just for kicks --My favorite quotables this week:

"Mom, I think you have a sickness.  I think you should probably be diagnosed with throat-ida-tosis."  
-Dax Man, upon hearing his Mama's nearly-gone voice.

"I am like so dang hot out there.  It is as hot as St. George! I need my flip flops and no shirt."
-Kael, every afternoon the sun shined this week.
 
 "Shame Shame - I know you're name!"
-Dax, who waits for outward demonstrations of affection so he can taunt and tease like a little nugget.

"I want a butter sandwich, please.  But remember to put butter on top, in the middle and on the bottom because that's how I like it."
-Ace, who is clearly a fan of dairy.  :)

Bigger News... as in, size-wise. 
Boone is HUGE.
Seriously he just busted out a gut and cheeks and he is easily in 3-6 months clothes but they're only JUST long enough for his long old legs.  What am I gonna do?  What is he trying to do?  I feel like he's gonna play soccer this fall with his brothers or something at the rate he is growing. 
Mama complains.  
And finally, correct me if I'm wrong, but 'dem lips are just asking to be kissed a zillion time a day, 
Am I right?!
Swoon.
Happy Spring Things!  It won't be long until we've summited our snowy hump known as winter before surveying blue skies and blooming crocus.  And that is VERY newsworthy, indeed.

No comments: