Saturday, December 7, 2019

Arching Party...

Dax Man celebrated his ninth Birthday on May 1st.  Remember that?
He wanted to have a water party complete with a dunk tank and water balloons.  And of course, it rained until June 43rd and then baseball took over our lives.

Finally, in September, we made the magic happen for our little dude with an Arching party at Jake's Archery Range. He invited a dozen friends to join him and I'm happy to report that no one was speared or impaled.  HUGE victory.
They really had the best time and were such cute little competitors.  The facility provided an instructor and a bow and set of arrows for each kiddo along with a wrist guard.
I provided the dollars that were stuck to the targets to be given to whomever could hit the target.  
I only had to give away four bucks.  :)
Dax had a great time and it was easy peasy.  I felt bad that he had to patiently wait for SO long, but Dax is a trooper and he waited like a true gent.

I still can't believe I was brave enough to take that picture.  I really took my life into my own hands!
We love you, Dax Man.  And we're so glad you're such a good friend to so many awesome little guys.  You deserve all the happiness the universe has to offer during your ninth year - and always.

No comments: