Saturday, January 19, 2019

Birthday Boy Senior...

Someone else we know and love had a birthday this month...
We had to really pry Boone's little fingers off of Daddy-o's presents because after Christmas and a birthday of his own, Boone was certain that all the gifts were in honor of him.
RyGar laughed and said, 
"I would only share my birthday month with a little stud like you - but I'm not sharing my presents."
I present to you my forty-two year old, going on five.  :)
The boys had a good time choosing the things they just knew their papa bear would love.
Sometimes random - sometimes right on.
RyGar surprised us all by asking for a carrot cake on the anniversary of the day he was born, which we all incessantly teased him about.  
"Geez, Grandpa, do you really want a homemade carrot cake?"
After he blew out the candles and we all gave it a taste - 
We didn't think he was such a crazy old fart after all.  :)
P.S. You aren't old unless you don't look at your birthday cake like Ryno.
There is no question where Boone got it from.  
See the prior blog post entitled "Birthday Boy Junior" LOL
Happy Birthday to our favorite guy.
We love you long time and we are so grateful to you for the way in which you 
lead and provide for our family.
XO Always.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was looking (Googling) on a potential move to Utah for my work. Somehow... strangely enough, I happened upon your blog. For the life of me, I still have no idea how. Anyway... I've really enjoyed your posts and even though I am a Grandpa now... I love that their are still good family folks, like y'all, out there. My hope and faith in humanity is not lost. Thank you for sharing your family. It means more than I could ever tell you.

Ryan and Amber said...

That is such a nice compliment to take the time to leave! Thank you! And best of luck on your move. Utah is BEAUTIFUL!