Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The Gardner Gang...

I love that Ryan has learned to endure a great many oddities about me, but particularly the one where I feel in my bones the need to polish up my little people and get annual pictures taken. 

You guys I cherish them above all the other things in my life.  I love love love to look at these little grins as they evolve (notice Ace's toothless grin) 
           
I love to look at the brother bond in different phases of it's growth and development.
 I love to see the different characteristics of their faces in black and white photos... 
Little nuances you don't notice in color pictures seem to pop in black and white. 
 
 I love every bit of being the wife and mama to this group of guys.  They are loud and wild and free and full of little moments of the purest love.  It's not all roses and rainbows, but at the end of the day when I think back on all the busy moments, it's easiest to pick those moments out and smile.
See what I mean?
I love you forever Gardner Guys.
And many thanks to my cousin Christal for always capturing my wild things in their best lights.
 Until next year...

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Could you guys be any cuter? I don't think so. I really need to get back to my blogging, I miss it.