Monday, July 9, 2018

Bless the U.S.A. & R-Town...

You guys know of my affinity for the Fourth of July in my hometown.
I've spewed out rainbows of red, white and blue every year at this time and here we go again.
Get ready for my Patriotic Pile o' Pictures...
Do you ever see those people who are having their family reunion at the theme park and they're sporting matching t-shirts?  That was us this year.  Grandpa Hooky had t-shirts made up for my little fellers so they could walk the parade route and throw out candy to Grandpa's constituents.
They looked pretty cute and they repped Team Albrecht like pros.
I had my 20 year class reunion.  Which is strange because I DO NOT feel like High School was that long ago.  It was fun to see friends and catch up.  
We visited my friend Ashley's yard.  She has frogs in her back yard underneath her trampoline.  They are "toad-a-ly" huge and disgusting and the boys LOVE them.
And Grandpa rented out the waterslide.  It's tradition after all!  These boys are fearless atop the mighty mound of plastic.  Even Boone climbed to the top and slid til his little legs were too tired to climb again.
The boys braved the crowds at the fish grab.  
All of them caught a fish much to their Daddy-o's dismay.  :)  
Boone will enter "fish grab training" so he'll be ready for next year. 
Then on to the Coin Toss at the pool.  They raked it in.  I would like to submit that Golden dollars are cool no matter how old you are.
And this grin... Says it all.
Happy and Sun Kissed and Flying High on the 4th of July feels.

No comments: