Monday, July 15, 2019

Fathers, Frogs, Funny Faces and Fanatics...

Not funny:  3 out of 4 of our boys have fractured their front tooth.  I'm not betting against Boone, as much as I'd like to.  If there's one thing I've learned about my Gardner Guys it's that they're consistent!
Don't panic - we have ourselves a great dentist who even gave us his cell phone number for just these types of incidences.
My pool boys... in the hot St. George summer sun.
Booner "The Bear" Gardner caught the world's teeny tinest frog and gave me the biggest proudest smile you've ever seen.  
Father's Day for the World's Best.
RyGar got spoiled by his favorite dudes.
Angry Elf
Spider Man
Dinosaur
Muhammed Ali
Have you "BEEn" to the Bees game?  We snuck it in before the season ended.
Baseball Fans for life.

No comments: