Monday, May 11, 2015

Enjoying a Little Spring...

Today we're having ourselves a good old-fashioned "Enjoying" post which is dedicated to the spontaneous proclamation of love for random little happies.  Sometimes I get a whole boat load of them that are not related at all except for their likeness in producing my smiles, and I just can't exclude a one of 'em.  I mean... what if I hurt their feelings?

So here we are, in no particular order:
The Ninja Turtle get-up worthy of a perfect Olympic 10.  'Nuff said.
The five-year-old Birthday Boy picture that, whelp, *Big Sigh* just demonstrates HIM and all his perfection.  That right there?  That's Dax.  Our five-year-old girl magnet who laughs easily and makes your heart skip a beat.
 This.  Which translates to, "Grandpas who teach little men the finer things in life."  

And this.  Which translates as, "Daddy's who take their boys fishing rock my socks off."  And further becomes "Fish Tales" by the five-year-old crowd that I overheard at church yesterday...
"We caught 26 fish and one of them was as tall as Daxi!"  
Operation.
And Epic Concentration.
Spring Soccer.
The Minions don't usually win, but they work hard and have a whole lot of fun!
Clean Boys Almost Ready for Bed.
Aside from having hundreds of "sleeping" pics, I have at least a few hundred of these... pics of them clad in PJs, reading or playing or snuggling.
 I'm not always a gem in the last few moments of the day, but when I really dig deep, I can see the magic in the evening "Golden Hour".  Twilight is here.  Babes are in bed.  I'm off to see my boyfriend and get some R&R.  Magic.

No comments: